Find out about our location and transport details to make getting to school safe and easy.
Our school is located at:
Getting to and from school safely
As a parent or carer, it’s your responsibility to get your child to and from school safely. Student safety is our priority.
Keep our school community safe by:
- driving and parking safely, even if it means parking further away and walking the rest of the way to school
- being a good role model
- never calling your child from across the road
- using the safest place to cross the road.
For parents and carers of younger children
Discuss with your child how to be safe when:
Also talk about and practise:
- safe travel routes
- plans for when unexpected things happen
- what to do in wet weather.
For independent travellers
Talk safe travel with your high-school-aged child including:
Subsidised school travel
Transport for NSW provides subsidies to assist school students.
- The School Student Transport Scheme provides eligible students with free or subsidised travel on public transport between home and school.
- The School Drive Subsidy may help towards the costs of driving children to school if you live in an area where there is no public transport.
88-90 Bong Bong Road
Mittagong NSW 2575
Road access to Highlands School via Radio road has been blocked off by a locked gate. The new entrance to Highlands School is through the new renwick subdivision.
From Bong Bong Road, turn onto Challoner Rise and follow it around to the north side of the school. Then turn right onto Maxted road which leads to the north gate.
Note: The new subdivision roads are not shown on google maps yet.